|Position:||Expert Associate VII/2|
|Academic Title:||univ. dipl. inž. vod. in kom. inž.|
|Sector:||Sector for Fresh Waters|
|Service:||Service for Sustainable Water Infrastructure|
|T:||+386 (0)1 4775 367|
1. University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, field of study: water management and municipal engineering.
2. Diploma thesis: “Dejavniki, ki vplivajo na prisotnost metil-živega srebra v vodnem stolpcu Sredozemskega morja”
3. After becoming employed at the IWRS in 2014, I participated in tasks related to the Mura River and in the development of methods for justifying deviations under Article 4.7 of the Water Framework Directive.
1. Assessment of the existing state at the border section of the Mura River (June 2014)
2. Addressing the problems of the existing state at the border section of the Mura river (September 2014)
3. Expert bases for amending the HPP construction concept on the Mura river in the Water Management Plan for the river basin districts of the Danube and the Adriatic Sea (WMP II) (March 2015)
4. Assessment of the existing state on the Notranja Mura section (May 2015)