IWRS participates in the CRP project “Our food, countryside and natural resources in 2022”.
|Position:||Expert Associate VII/2|
|Academic Title:||univ. dipl. inž. vod. in kom. inž.|
|Sector:||Sector for Marine Waters|
|Service:||Department for Marine Waters|
|T:||+386 (0)1 4775 336|
Field of Work
- Producing expert bases containing economic content, cost estimates,
- Participating in the organisation of project events.
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, field of study: water management and municipal engineering.
- Research paper: “Gradbeno tehnična in ekonomska primerjava kanalizacijskih sistemov”, Ljubljana 2010.
- Diploma thesis: EU legislation on waste water treatment and mutual comparison of major dairies in Slovenia, Ljubljana 2012.
- 2008–2009: Slovenian Environment Agency, Hydrology and State of the Environment Office – analytical tasks and computing applications.
- 2010–2013: Institute for Water of the Republic of Slovenia – successfully completed traineeship, Expert Associate. Tasks linked to professional and technical assistance in the implementation of the Water Fund’s programme at the Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning. Part of the Ministry’s project group tasked with eliminating backlogs in the granting of concessions for the use of thermal water.
- 2013–now: Institute for Water of the Republic of Slovenia – working on the BALMAS project, socio-economic content.