|Position:||Independent Expert Associate VII/2|
|Academic Title:||univ. dipl. inž. agr.|
|Sector:||Sector for Support Services|
|T:||+386 (0)1 4775 309|
Field of Work
Managing the financial aspects of the BALMAS strategic project (Ballast Water Management System for Adriatic Sea Protection) of the IPA Adriatic Cross-Border Cooperation Programme
- In 2007, I graduated in Agronomy at the Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana.
- From 2007 to 2013, I worked as a researcher at the Chair of Fluid Mechanics with Laboratory, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering (UL FGG), University of Ljubljana. There, I also took part in research projects and European projects concerning water.
- I have been employed as an Independent Expert Associate at the Institute for Water of the Republic of Slovenia (IWRS) since 2013. I am the financial manager of the BALMAS strategic project at the IWRS.
- SEE HYDROPOWER (Targeted to improve water resource management for a growing renewable energy production) within the South East Europe Programme (2009–2012)
- PARAmount (imProved Accessibility: Reliability and security of Alpine transport infrastructure related to mountainous hazards in a changing climate) within the Alpine Space Programme (2009–2012)
- DRA-MUR-CI (Čezmejna vodarska iniciativa za reki Drava in Mura = Drava-Mura Crossborder Initiative) within the Slovenia-Austria Operational Programme 2007–2013 (2009–2013)
- MONITOR II (Practical Use of MONITORing in Natural Disaster Management) within the South East Europe Programme (2009–2012)
- SHARE (Sustainable Hydropower in Alpine Rivers Ecosystems) within the Alpine Space Programme (2009–2012)