|Position:||Independent Expert Staff VII/2|
|Academic Title:||univ. dipl. inž. gozd.|
|Sector:||Sector for Fresh Waters|
|Service:||Service for Water Protection|
|T:||+386 (0)1 4775 331|
Field of Work
1. Integration of nature conservation content with the Water Management Plan
2. Expert support in the production of hydromorphological content for the Programme of water management measures
3. Expert support in the cost estimates for the measures included in the Programme of water management measures
1. University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Faculty, Department of Forestry and Renewable Forest Resources
2. Diploma thesis: Torrent management and environment protection in the case of Podlipščica Creek, Ljubljana, 2007
3. Between 2008 and 2013, I worked in public service (water management), designing and preparing complete project documentation for managing and restoring water management structures as well as producing expert studies and other expert bases concerning the water management field.
4. I became employed as Independent Expert Staff at the Institute for Water of the Republic of Slovenia in October 2013.
1. Assistant and project design leader on several water management projects.
2. Construction site manager for earthmoving in the construction of children’s and youth ski jumps in Planica, 2013.
3. Coordinator of the project financed through the LIFE+ funding mechanism – “Natura 2000 Management Programme – PUN2000” working for a Project Partner.
4. Assistant on the project within the European Territorial Cooperation programme – Proposals for measures to address the water quality problems of the Kučnica border river and for measures to improve the ecological status of the water body and its surroundings.
Link to COBISS: